You can access the ICT Customer Services Online Audiovisual Equipment Booking System by logging into the UniDesk Self Service Portal.
To complete the online booking form to register your request for equipment or technical support:
Log into Unidesk Self Service Portal via the link in the blue button below, using your staff email address and network password.
Select "Audio Visual Services" tile, and click on "AV Equipment/Technical Support booking" form.
To check if the teaching or meeting room you intend to use has fixed facilities, please view the following link before submitting an "AV Equipment/Technical Support booking" form :
If your room is not fixed and requires equipment, please book using the link at the top of the page.
You can now avail of equipment including:
- Data Projectors
- Flip Charts
- Display screens
To help us provide an efficient and effective service to staff across all University campuses, please remember the following guidelines when booking audio visual equipment:
- Book as early as possible with a minimum of 24 hours notice
- For major events please give 5 working days notice to allow for engagement on arrangements
- Only book the equipment you require
- ICTCS staff will confirm your request with a unique booking reference, please check the confirmed details and use this for all enquiries
- If you book on behalf of another person, you are responsible for passing on the booking confirmation
- Book equipment for the time it is required and not any earlier e.g. If you plan to use the Microphone at 9.30am, then book it for 9.30am not 9.00am
Please note - Should your booking be less than 24 hours notice, you should also log a service desk call on 028 9536 7776.
Under these circumstances we will try to deal with your request but depending on existing bookings, support cannot be guaranteed.