e5 Financial Information System
Digital Services is a major University administrative department with responsibilities covering library, academic and administrative computing, digital communications, media-technology services and reprographic services.
e5 is the University's Financial Information System. It contains modules for the following functions:
- Procurement Portal - requisitioning, goods receipting and authorising of orders.
- General Ledger - Posting journals and general enquiries
- Accounts receivable/Sales Invoicing raising sales invoices, chasing debtors
- Cash receipting - receipting cash, cheque and credit card payments.
- Accounts payable - paying creditors
If your role encompasses any of these functions, then you will require access to e5. Contact your Head of Faculty Administration/Department Administrator to confirm your role and provide authorisation to set you up on the system.
Further information on e5
Find out more on the e5 Finance Project web pages.
Support for the e5 system
If your account has been locked out, or you require a password change, contact the Service Desk
For all other system usability queries, please contact Audrey Stevenson in Financial Management.