Turbocharge Your Writing
Would you like to know the secret to high output, low stress scholarly writing? In academia it is often assumed that writing comes naturally. However, an overwhelming body of research shows that there are very clear and practical strategies that can greatly increase your writing productivity.
This workshop will help you to understand
- why it's hard to get started
- how we deliberately use distractions to slow down writing
- the principles of quick starting
- how to deal with destructive internal beliefs
- how to set a writing plan and stick to it
- how to set achievable goals by writing in a silo
- how to greatly increase the number of actual words you produce
- how to clarify your thinking, and improve the quality of your work
Please click on Calendar (on the left hand side) where all the events are listed.
PhD Manager will hold your booking and attendance record for all Researcher Development activities.
The Vitae Researcher Development Framework
This session maps on to Domain A of the Vitae Framework: Knowledge and intellectual abilities which includes the sub-domain areas of:
- A1: Knowledge base
- A2: Cognitive abilities
- A3: Creativity