NVivo: Advanced Qualitative Data Management
This course is designed to build on what you have learned in the introductory course by building your analysis skills in terms of a more robust interrogation of your data and presentation of the findings.
Please note that attendance at an introductory course or working knowledge of NVivo is a pre-requisite.
- Learn to target a participant set and use advanced coding queries.
- Learn to create relationship nodes and code data to them.
- Learn to test preliminary findings against demographics.
- Learn to export results and report graphically on weighting of concern.
Feedback from PhD Researchers (2018)
- The presenter was great at engaging and explaining a pretty complex tool whilst making it relevant to the people in the room.
- Course material was excellent!
- Easily one of the best and most practical courses I have attended.
- The handout and the support contact information were both very helpful. Very well presented and useful!
The Vitae Researcher Development Framework
This session maps on to Domain A of the Vitae Framework: Knowledge and intellectual abilities which includes the sub-domain areas of:
- A1: Knowledge base
- A2: Cognitive abilities
- A3: Creativity