Submission and Examination
This section relates to the submission of your thesis to the Doctoral College and the arrangement and conduct of your examination.
You can expect the University:
- To keep you informed of the submission deadline for your thesis
- To provide you with guidelines relating to the presentation of your work
- To appoint appropriate examiners for your thesis
- To set a date, time and venue for the examination, usually within three months of submission, and to ensure that it is conducted appropriately and in accordance with the regulations
- To provide you with a formal statement of the outcome of your examination, normally within seven days of your oral examination.
The University expects:
- That you will submit your thesis, following consultation with your supervisors, in a timely manner and in accordance with the guidelines for submission
- That you will make yourself available for examination and attend on the agreed date
- That you will make any amendments to your thesis as required by the examiners and submit them for approval or re-examination in a timely manner
- That you will submit the final copies of your thesis and associated documentation to the Doctoral College in accordance with the guidance provided.
Ulster University Doctoral College - Social
On TwitterCongratulations to Dr Denise McCullagh, Faculty of Life & Health Sciences who submitted her PhD thesis at Coleraine… https://t.co/0jxfczb2Gp
On TwitterAcknowledgement of the 'huge part' our wonderful supervisors play in the PhD experience - well done @RyanAssumpta w… https://t.co/02YVgtl28p
On TwitterCongratulations today go to Prof Chris Nugent, who was nominated for the PhD Supervisor of the Year award at the re… https://t.co/xPdBkc9v5Y