Submission and Examination
This section relates to the submission of your thesis to the Doctoral College and the arrangement and conduct of your examination.
You can expect the University:
- To keep you informed of the submission deadline for your thesis
- To provide you with guidelines relating to the presentation of your work
- To appoint appropriate examiners for your thesis
- To set a date, time and venue for the examination, usually within three months of submission, and to ensure that it is conducted appropriately and in accordance with the regulations
- To provide you with a formal statement of the outcome of your examination, normally within seven days of your oral examination.
The University expects:
- That you will submit your thesis, following consultation with your supervisors, in a timely manner and in accordance with the guidelines for submission
- That you will make yourself available for examination and attend on the agreed date
- That you will make any amendments to your thesis as required by the examiners and submit them for approval or re-examination in a timely manner
- That you will submit the final copies of your thesis and associated documentation to the Doctoral College in accordance with the guidance provided.
Ulster University Doctoral College - Social
On TwitterCongratulations to Dr Jennifer O'Neill, School of Architecture and the Built Environment, who submitted her PhD the… https://t.co/B3pqP75fsI
On TwitterCongratulations to Dr Andrew Molloy, Belfast School of Architecture and the Built Environment, who submitted his Ph… https://t.co/pRzDlCCVxq
On TwitterRT @ithinkwellHugh: Don't just say "Here it is, give me feedback." Ask specific questions. What kind of feedback do you want? #PhDchat #ECR…