The following resources will inform, support and equip you to design inclusive learning, teaching and assessment.
- Creating Inclusive Learning Environments
- A curriculum review - An opportunity to make teaching, learning and assessment more inclusive Imperial College London
- Prompts to guide an inclusive wellbeing curriculum approach worksheet available for download (Adopted from Advance HE’s Education for Mental Health toolkit)
- Assessment, Learning and Teaching in HE (Sally Brown) Authentic Assessment Ideas
- Key questions to consider when planning lessons
- Cast Guidelines
- UDL Flowchart
- Guidelines for Inclusive Design
- CAST Lesson Design Planner
For information on designing inclusive curriculum contact firstname.lastname@example.org.