Browse our collection of resources to aid your inclusive learning practice.
Student wellbeing in the curriculum: UK & Ireland wide initiatives
- Universal Design for Learning: A best practice guideline
- HEA Embedding mental wellbeing in the curriculum: Maximising success in Higher Education (May 2017)
- HEA Framework for student access, retention, attainment and progression in higher education
- HEA Inclusive curriculum design in higher education. Considerations for effective practice across and within subject areas (May 2011)
- Ulster University’s involvement in the What Works? HEA Project