How to apply to the Professional Development Scheme
How to apply to the Professional Development Scheme for the Enhance Professional Development Scheme.
Before attending a workshop
Advance HE (formerly HEA) have now launched a new Fellowship Category Tool.
You can use it to help you to decide which category of fellowship suits you best and which briefing workshop to attend.
Read the scheme handbook and use the self-assessment tool to help select the correct briefing for your experience.
Briefing Workshop for AFHEA and FHEA
If you are interested in finding out more about applying for AFHEA or FHEA via the Enhance PD&R Scheme then sign up for one of these workshops using the booking form
- 27th October 2021 10-11.30am
- 18th January 2022 2-3.30pm
- 20th April 2022 2-3.30pm
Briefing Workshop for AFHEA for Professional and Technical Services Staff (all 2.00 - 3.30pm)
- 26th October 2021
- 10th February 2022
Sign up using the booking form
Thinking about Senior Fellowship
- 23rd February 2022 - 2.00 - 3.30
- 18th May 2022 - 2.00 - 3.30
If you feel you have both:
- a sustained track record of effective teaching and/or learning support practice in higher education
- plus a range of evidence of influencing wider teaching and learning support practices e.g. your colleagues, curriculum
Even if you think this may be relevant to you in the future you might be interested in attending this workshop.
The session will focus on the nature of HEA Senior Fellowship and the types of experience and evidence needed to make a successful claim through the ENHANCE PD&R Scheme. Sign up using the booking form.
Considering Principal Fellowship
If you wish to explore how your experience might be used for a Principal Fellowship application we recommend that you:
- Complete the Advance HE Category Tool
- Read the Advance HE guidance on PFHEA
- Listen to these guidance podcasts on PFHEA
We welcome you to this initiative and hope that you will find the process interesting and useful.
Dr Sarah Floyd PFHEA
ENHANCE PD&R Scheme Lead
Contact Dr Sarah Floyd at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to register and progress with an application.