International Hospitality Management
Is your career ambition to be at the heart of the international hospitality industry? Do you want to refocus your career or further enhance your career within this thriving and exciting sector of business?Challenge and maximise your potential with a postgraduate degree from Ulster University's Department of Hospitality and Tourism Management.
The MSc International Hospitality Management postgraduate degree:
- is designed and delivered by a team of highly-experienced experts
- allows you to develop a wide range of management, leadership and technological skills in the exciting and developing area of event management
- is delivered in time efficient three-day blocks
- provides you with the opportunity to develop your knowledge and explore good practice globally
- is delivered on the Belfast campus, in the heart of the exciting Cathedral Quarter, renowned for its connections to events, hospitality and tourism
- is accredited by the Institute of Hospitality, the professional body for managers in the hospitality, tourism and leisure industries
Over twelve months you can gain a career-enhancing postgraduate qualification.
How To Apply
Event management is a thriving business area with career opportunities across sectors such as sport, tourism, heritage, hospitality, education.
This course is accredited by the Institute of Hospitality, the professional body of managers in the hospitality, tourism and leisure industries. Accreditation entitles graduates to apply to the Institute for Associate membership. Graduates with appropriate management experience may be eligible for Member (MIH) grade.
You Might Also Like
* Correct as at April 2015. Exclusions apply. Terms and conditions apply.
Sign up for updates
Get in touch
- Contact details
028 7012 3456