Public Sector Category
Employers will be asked to describe how placement students are introduced to the business and to outline the support and feedback provided during the
experience. In particular, judges will be interested to know what was new and exceptional about the Ulster student experience within your organisation.
Each nomination will be judged according to set criteria, in your submission you MUST refer to each of the following:
- Placement Support
- Placement goals and objectives
- Student assessment, monitoring and feedback
- What was new and exceptional about the Ulster student experience
Nominations for this award are only open to academics, researchers and PhD researchers at Ulster University.
In your submission you must refer to each of the following:
- Describe the nature of the research partnership, indicating the type of project and the type of funding used to support the activity
- Outline the background to the research partnership and the partnership aims, providing a description of the problem that you were trying to solve
- Provide details of the research project, detailing the role of Ulster's research and the partner organisation, illustrating how the partnership worked in practice
- Provide detail in the key achievements of the partnership including the impact of Ulster University expertise on the partner organisation and/or the specific project
You may wish to include supporting evidence including case studies, testimonials, media coverage etc.