Global Partnership Category
Please state below why the organisation nominated should win an award for recognition of their contribution to international work-based and placement
learning at Ulster University (250 words maximum). In your submission you must refer to each of the following:
- Engagement with the University (example activity undertaken as a placement provider)
- Orientation and ongoing mentoring support provided to Ulster students
- How Ulster students were helped to understand and compare the work culture overseas through the international experience
Nominations for this award are only open to academics, researchers and PhD researchers at Ulster University.
In your submission you must refer to each of the following:
- Describe the nature of the research partnership, indicating the type of project and the type of funding used to support the activity
- Outline the background to the research partnership and the partnership aims, providing a description of the problem that you were trying to solve
- Provide details of the research project, detailing the role of Ulster's research and the partner organisation, illustrating how the partnership worked in practice
- Provide detail in the key achievements of the partnership including the impact of Ulster University expertise on the partner organisation and/or the specific project
You may wish to include supporting evidence including case studies, testimonials, media coverage etc.