Science, Engineering & Construction Graduate & Placement Fair
This fair is geared towards undergraduates, masters and PhD students studying from the School of Sciences, School of Engineering and Built Environment which include:
- Biomedical Engineering
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechanical and Manufacturing Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Renewable Energy Engineering
- Smart Manufacturing Systems (MSc)
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Technology with Design
- Architectural Engineering
- Building Surveying
- Civil Engineering
- Construction Engineering and Management
- Environmental Health
- Planning, Regeneration and Development
- Quantity Surveying and Commercial Management
- Real Estate
- Safety Engineering
- Biomedical Sciences
- Food and Nutrition
- Human Nutrition
- Environmental Science / Geography
- MSci Pharma Biosciences
Find out more about the Programme overview and module content.
Whether you are a multinational, startup or SME working within engineering and construction, why not come to advertise your internships, placements and graduate opportunities to our talented students.
What fees are involved?
The fair is £175 + VAT per virtual stand (discount for 2 fairs is £250 +VAT and 3 fairs £300 +VAT.)
When do bookings open?
We are going to use a virtual careers fair platform for our autumn term events. The fair is open for bookings mid August.
We have prepared an expression of interest form that you can complete which will enable us to keep you up to date with our latest developments and make the most of your virtual experience at the fair.