Management, Consultancy, Finance & Law Placement & Graduate Fair
This fair is geared towards undergraduates, masters and PhD students studying from the Business School, School of Applied Social and Policy Sciences, Arts and Humanities, Communication and Media and Law which include:
- Business, Finance and Law
- Accounting with Law
- Accounting with Marketing
- Accounting with Specialisms
- Business Analytics
- Business Economics
- Business Studies
- Business Studies with Computing
- Business with Specialisms
- Communication Management and Public Relations
- Communication, Advertising & Marketing
- Consumer Management and Food Innovation
- Culinary Arts Management
- Finance and Investment Management
- Graphic Design and Illustration
- Human Resources Management
- Interactive Media
- International Hospitality Management
- International Travel and Tourism Management
- Law with Accounting/Criminology/Politics/Irish
- Leisure and Events Management
- Social Policy
- Sports Studies
Course overview and module content is available:
Whether you are a multinational, startup or SME working within engineering and construction, why not come to advertise your internships, placements and graduate opportunities to our talented students.
What fees are involved?
The fair is £175 + VAT per virtual stand (discount for 2 fairs is £250 +VAT and 3 fairs £300 +VAT).
When do bookings open?
We are going to use a virtual careers fair platform for our autumn term events. The fair is open for bookings mid August.
We have prepared an expression of interest form that you can complete which will enable us to keep you up to date with our latest developments and make the most of your virtual experience at the fair.