Brexit Q&As for Staff

Common questions answered on the implications of Brexit for staff.

As Brexit becomes a part of our everyday operations, please find signposting to where on our website or to Government Guidance on the following queries/contacts.

If you are unable to find a response below, have any further queries or wish to communicate to us about Brexit and how Ulster University can better support you, please email

Please note that the answers below will be updated on a regular basis and a number of queries are currently in the process of being researched and will be added once confirmation received.

The end of the transition period as the UK leaves the EU is the 31 December 2020.