Support University activities such as career talks, mock interviews, events, committees etc.
Help support University activities by giving your time and expertise.
There are many ways to get involved:
- Become a mentor
- Provide a profile or testimonial about your career and time at Ulster
- Share your expertise (speak at an event or webinar / sit on an expert panel/deliver a lecture / talk)
- Deliver a workshop or produce a webinar
- Be an Ambassador (champion/point of contact) for a specific geographical location or field
- Be a keynote speaker (senior level experience)
- Help with an event
- Support the University with engaging local schools
- Sit on a board or committee (overseas alumni network or internal UU committee)
- Recruit UU students / graduates
Join our global graduate network
By joining our global graduate network, UU Connects, you can register as a volunteer and show how you might be willing to help.