Ulster University Academic Office
The Academic Office has advisory and developmental roles in relation to all aspects of academic policy, procedures and regulations for taught award-bearing provision. The pages from the Area Index provide detailed information.
Transcript or educational verification of studies
If you wish to request a transcript or educational verification of studies for a past student, please contact the appropriate campus Examinations Office as follows:
The Evaluation/Revalidation Briefing Seminar Presentations are available below (September 2019):
- Overview of Standards Assurance Arrangements
- Overview of Evaluation and Revalidation Processes
- Student Perspective
- Internal Panel Member's Perspective
- Partnership Manager's Perspective
- Revalidation Unit Co-ordinator's Perspective
- CHERP: Summary of Changes to Evaluation/Revalidation Documentation
External Examiner Nominations
The deadline for receipt of External Examiner nominations for 2020/21 appointments is 29 May 2020.
The 2019 editions of handbooks are now available (July-August/October-December 2019).
This section gives information on a range of policies, protocols and codes of practice which have been approved by Senate.