Dr Ming Jun Huang Reader
- School of the Built Environment
- Research Institute
- Built Environment
- +44 (0)28 903 66037
Dr Ming Jun Huang is a Reader in Renewable Energy. Her academic career has taken her to the Beijing University of Technology as a Teaching Assistant and then Lecturer (1988-1997). She worked as Research Assistant/Associate and Fellow on solar energy thermal application in buildings and heat pump applications at Ulster University (2002-2007). She moved to University of Exeter as a Lecturer in Renewable Energy (2007-2009) prior to rejoining Ulster University in May 2009.
She is a member of EPSRC Associate Peer Review College and interviewer for Energy Institute Professional membership. She has been invited as a keynote speaker at international conferences and her research expertise includes: phase change material for thermal energy storage and thermal regulation; building integrated photovoltaic; solar energy thermal application; heat pump; underfloor heating; numerical modelling and CFD. Her research has been supported by the UK EPSRC, EU, SFI and industrial collaborators.
Showing 1 to 5 of 24 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- Performance analysis of diesel engine heat pump incorporated with heat recoveryApplied Thermal EngineeringDate: (2016)Creators: Shah, Nikhilkumar, Huang, M.J. and Hewitt, NJ
- Experimental study of a diesel engine heat pump in heating mode for domestic retrofit applicationApplied Thermal EngineeringDate: (2015)Creators: Shah, Nikhilkumar, Huang, Ming Jun and Hewitt, Neil
- Increased photovoltaic performance through temperature regulation by phase change materials: Materials comparison in different climatesSolar EnergyDate: (2015)Creators: Hasan, A, McCormack, S.J., Huang, M. J. and Norton, B
- Energy and Cost Saving of a Photovoltaic-Phase Change Materials (PV-PCM) System through Temperature Regulation and Performance Enhancement of PhotovoltaicsEnergiesDate: (2014)Creators: Hasan, Ahmad, McCormack, Sarah, Huang, M. J. and Norton, Brian
- Characterization of phase change materials for thermal control of photovoltaics using differential scanning calorimetry and temperature history methodEnergy Conversion and ManagementDate: (2014)Creators: Hasan, A, McCormack, S, Huang, M.J. and Norton, B.