Dr Adele McKinney Lecturer in Psychology
- School of Psychology
- Research Institute
- +44 (0)28 716 75117
Showing 1 to 5 of 16 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- Alcohol hangover symptoms and their contribution to the overall hangover severityAlcohol and AlcoholismDate: (2012)Creators: Penning, Renske, McKinney, Adele and Verster, Joris C
- Direct comparison of the cognitive effects of acute alcohol with the morning after a normal night's drinkingHuman Psychopharmacology: Clinical and ExperimentalDate: (2012)Creators: McKinney, Adele, Coyle, Kieran and Verster, Joris
- The role of craving in AUDs: Dimensionality and Differential Functioning in the DSM-5Drug and Alcohol DependenceDate: (2012)Creators: Casey, Martina, Adamson, Gary, Shevlin, Mark and McKinney, Adele
- Measurement of alcohol hangover severity: development of the Alcohol Hangover Severity Scale (AHSS)PsychopharmacologyDate: (2012)Creators: Penning, Renske, McKinney, Adele, Bus, Lucien D., Olivier, Berend, Slot, Karin and Verster, Joris C.
- Next day effects of naturalistic alcohol consumption on tasks of attentionHuman Psychopharmacology: Clinical and ExperimentalDate: (2012)Creators: McKinney, Adele, Coyle, Kieran, Penning, Renske and Verster, Joris C.