Dr Orla McBride Lecturer in Psychology - Mental Health
- School of Psychology
- Research Institute
- +44 (0)28 716 75341
Showing 1 to 5 of 38 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- Rates of voluntary and compulsory psychiatric in-patient treatment in England: an ecological study investigating associations with deprivation and demographicsThe British Journal of PsychiatryDate: (2016)Creators: Keown, P., McBride, O., Twigg, L., Crepaz-Keay, D., Cyhlarova, E., Parsons, H., Scott, J., Bhui, K. and Weich, S.
- The role of specific alcohol-related problems in predicting depressive experiences in a cross-sectional national household surveyAlcohol & AlcoholismDate: (2016)Creators: McBride, Orla, Cheng, H.G., Lynskey, M.T. and Slade, T.
- Prospective relationship of depressive symptoms, drinking, and tobacco smoking among middle-aged and elderly community-dwelling adults: Results from the China Health and Retirement Longitudinal Study (CHARLS)Journal of Affective DisordersDate: (2016)Creators: Cheng, Hui G., Chen, Shengnan, McBride, Orla and Phillips, Michael R.
- Relationship between knowledge about the harms of smoking and smoking status in the 2010 Global Adult Tobacco China SurveyTobacco ControlDate: (2015)Creators: Cheng, H. G., McBride, Orla and Phillips, M. R.
- Female perpetrators of child sexual abuse: characteristics of the offender and victimPsychology, Crime & LawDate: (2014)Creators: Bourke, Ashling, Doherty, Sally, McBride, Orla, Morgan, Karen and McGee, Hannah