Professor Paul McCarron Head of School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- School of Pharm. & Pharmaceut. Sc.
- Research Institute
- Biomedical Sciences
- +44 (0)28 701 23285
Showing 1 to 5 of 42 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- Polymeric Nanoparticle-encapsulation: a solubility enhancement strategy for Curcumin.Date: (2014)Creators: Khan, Mohammed Naeem, McCarron, Paul and Tambuwala, Murtaza
- "Physical Characterisation as an Insight into a Gene Delivery System Containing Cyclodextrins with Pluronic® -F127 and Folic acid as Non-Viral Vectors"Current Pharmaceutical BiotechnologyDate: (2014)Creators: Eng, Mathew, Elkordy, Amal, McCarron, Paul, Elkordy, Iman and Faheem, Ahmed
- Water soluble quantum dots as hydrophilic carriers and two-photon excitedenergy donors in photodynamic therapyJournal of Materials ChemistryDate: (2012)Creators: Fowley, Colin, Nomikou, Nikolitsa, McHale, Anthony P., McCarron, Paul, McCaughan, Bridgeen and Callan, John
- Recent Innovations in Antibody-Mediated, Targeted Particulate Nanotechnology and Implications for Advanced Visualisation and Drug DeliveryCURRENT NANOSCIENCEDate: (2010)Creators: Fay, Francois, Scott, Christopher J. and McCarron, P. A.
- Novel patch-based systems for the localised delivery of ALA-estersJOURNAL OF PHOTOCHEMISTRY AND PHOTOBIOLOGY B-BIOLOGYDate: (2010)Creators: Morrow, Desmond I. J., McCarron, P. A., Woolfson, A. David, Juzenas, Petras, Juzeniene, Asta, Iani, Vladimir, Moan, Johan and Donnelly, Ryan F.