Dr Mary Slevin Research Associate in Diabetes
- School of Nursing
- Research Institute
- Nursing & Health Research
- +44 (0)28 701 23041
Showing 1 to 4 out of 4 publications
This list was generated by the Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR).
- Effects of supplementation with a calcium-rich marine-derived multi-mineral supplement and short-chain fructo-oligosaccharides on serum lipids in postmenopausal womenThe British journal of nutritionDate: (2015)Creators: Cronin, Barbara E, Allsopp, Philip J, Slevin, Mary M, Magee, Pamela J, Livingstone, M Barbara E, Strain, J J and McSorley, Emeir M
- Does age affect patients’ preferences when completing questionnaires?Diabetic MedicineDate: (2015)Creators: Slevin, Mary, Horigan, Geraldine, Davies, Mark, Carey, Marian and Coates, Vivien
- Supplementation with calcium and short-chain fructo-oligosaccharides affects markers of bone turnover but not bone mineral density in postmenopausal women.Journal of NutritionDate: (2014)Creators: Slevin, Mary, Allsopp, Philip, Magee, Pamela, Bonham, Maxine, Naughton, Violetta, Strain, JJ, Duffy, Maresa E, Wallace, Julie and McSorley, E. M.
- Prevalence of KIR B haplotype in Irish rheumatoid arthritis patientsAnnals Rheumatic DiseaseDate: (2013)Creators: McGeough, Cathy, Gibson, David, Slevin, Mary, Wright, Gary, Gardiner, Philip, Fitzgerald, Oliver and Bjourson, AJ