Dr Taiwo Oriola Lecturer in Law
- School of Law
- Research Institute
- Transitional Justice Institute
- +44 (0)28 716 75239
Taiwo Oriola is a lecturer in the School of Law, and an Associate Member of the Transitional Justice Institute. He holds an MA in Applied Ethics from the University of Utrecht; an LLB with honours from the University of Ife; an LLM in Information Technology Law from the University of Stockholm; and an LLM in European Intellectual Property Law from the University of Stockholm.
He previously taught at the School of Law, University of Cardiff. He was a Research Fellow at the Faculty of Law, National University of Singapore; Visiting Scholar & Fellow at the Max-Planck Institute for Comparative & International Law, Heidelberg, Germany; Visiting Scholar & Fellow at the Max Planck Institute for Intellectual Property & Competition Law; Munich, Germany; and Visiting Scholar & Fellow at the Cegla Centre for Interdisciplinary Research of the Law, Faculty of Law, Tel-Aviv University, Israel.
His research interests are interdisciplinary ranging from internet law & policy, intellectual property law & policy, technology transfer & regulation, to law & ethics.
He is a Member of the International Association for Artificial Intelligence & the Law; a Member of the International Society for Law & Technology; and a Fellow of the UK Higher Education Academy.
Showing 1 to 5 of 17 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- The Limits of Regulatory Science in Transnational Governance of Transgenic Plant Agriculture and Food SystemsNorth Carolina Journal of International Law and Commercial RegulationDate: (2014)Creators: Oriola, Taiwo
- Intellectual Property LawDate: (2012)Creators: Oriola, Taiwo
- "Bugs for Sale: Legal and Ethical proprieties of the Market in Software Vulnerabilities"The John Marshall Journal of Computer & Information LawDate: (2011)Creators: Oriola, Taiwo
- The Use of Legal Software by Non-lawyers and the Perils of Unauthorised Practice of Law Charges in the United States: A Review of Jayson Reynoso DecisionThe Journal of Artificial Intelligence and LawDate: (2010)Creators: Oriola, Taiwo
- Intellectual Property Lawcards 2010-2011Intellectual Property Lawcards 2010-2011Date: (2010)Creators: Oriola, Taiwo