Dr Sonyia McFadden Lecturer in Diagnostic Radiography
- School of Health Sciences
- Research Institute
- Nursing & Health Research
- +44 (0)28 903 66224
Showing 1 to 5 of 21 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- Dose Optimization in Pediatric CardiologyDate: (2015)Creators: McFadden, S. L.
- Assessment of DNA double-strand breaks induced by intravascular iodinated contrast media following in vitro irradiation and in vivo, during paediatric cardiac catheterizationContrast Media & Molecular ImagingDate: (2015)Creators: McFadden, S. L., Hughes, Ciara, Gould, Richard, Horn, Simon, Prise, Kevin and Doyle, Philip
- An investigation of scatter removal techniques in paediatric cardiac catheterisation imaging: effects upon radiation dose, image quality and DNA integrityDate: (2015)Creators: Gould, Richard, McFadden, Sonyia, Horn, Simon, Doyle, Philip and Hughes, Ciara
- Radiation protection of patients in interventional cardiology by simple modifications to practiceDate: (2015)Creators: McFadden, S. L.
- Optimising radiation protection in paediatric interventional radiology: what can the radiographer do?�Date: (2015)Creators: McFadden, S. L. and Gould, R