Professor Phil Jordan Professor of Catchment Science
- School of Geography & Environmental Scs
- Research Institute
- Environmental Sciences
- +44 (0)28 701 24193
Showing 1 to 5 of 62 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- Defining optimal DEM resolutions and point densities for modelling hydrologically sensitive areas in agricultural catchments dominated by microtopographyInternational Journal of Applied Earth Observation and GeoinformationDate: (2017)Creators: Thomas, I.A., Jordan, P., Shine, O., Fenton, O., Mellander, P.-E., Dunlop, P. and Murphy, P.N.C.
- Improving the identification of hydrologically sensitive areas using LiDAR DEMs for the delineation and mitigation of critical source areas of diffuse pollutionScience of The Total EnvironmentDate: (2016)Creators: Thomas, I.A., Jordan, P., Mellander, P.-E., Fenton, O., Shine, O., O hUallachain, D., Creamer, R., McDonald, N.T., Dunlop, P. and Murphy, P.N.C.
- Characterisation of agricultural drainage ditch sediments along the phosphorus transfer continuum in two contrasting headwater catchmentsJournal of Soils and SedimentsDate: (2016)Creators: Shore, M., Jordan, P., Mellander, P.-E., Kelly-Quinn, M., Daly, K., Sims, J.T., Wall, D.P. and Melland, A.R.
- Storm Event Suspended Sediment-Discharge Hysteresis and Controls in Agricultural Watersheds: Implications for Watershed Scale Sediment ManagementEnvironmental Science and TechnologyDate: (2016)Creators: Sherriff, S.C., Rowan, J.S., Fenton, O., Jordan, P., Melland, A.R., Mellander, P.-E. and O hUallachain, D.
- Identifying contrasting influences and surface water signals for specific groundwater phosphorus vulnerabilityScience of The Total EnvironmentDate: (2016)Creators: Mellander, P.-E., Jordan, P., Shore, M., McDonald, N.T., Wall, D.P., Shortle, G. and Daly, K.