Professor Derek Jackson Professor of Coastal Geomorphology
- School of Geography & Environmental Scs
- Research Institute
- Environmental Sciences
- +44 (0)28 701 23083
Showing 1 to 5 of 87 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- THE FETCH EFFECT ON AEOLIAN SEDIMENT TRANSPORT ON A SANDY BEACH: A CASE STUDY FROM MAGILLIGAN STRAND, NORTHERN IRELANDEARTH SURFACE PROCESSES & LANDFORMSDate: (2016)Creators: Lynch, K., Jackson, D.W.T. and Cooper, Andrew
- Extreme wave activity during 2013/2014 winter and morphological impacts along the Atlantic coast of EuropeGeophysical Research LettersDate: (2016)Creators: null
- Field Measurements of Intertidal Bar Evolution on a High-Energy Beach SystemEARTH SURFACE PROCESSES & LANDFORMSDate: (2016)Creators: Jackson, D.W.T., Cooper, J.A.G., O'Connor, M., Guisado-Pintado, E., Loureiro, C. and Anfuso, G.
- Holocene evolution of the Xagó dune field (Asturias, NW Spain) reconstructed by means of morphological mapping and ground penetrating radar surveysGeo-Marine LettersDate: (2016)Creators: null
- The dune effect on sand-transporting winds on MarsNature CommunicationsDate: (2015)Creators: Jackson, D.W.T., Bourke, M.C. and Smyth, T.A.G.