Dr Paul Dunlop Senior Lecturer
- School of Geography & Environmental Scs
- Research Institute
- Environmental Sciences
- +44 (0)28 701 24688
Showing 1 to 5 of 34 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- Defining optimal DEM resolutions and point densities for modelling hydrologically sensitive areas in agricultural catchments dominated by microtopographyInternational Journal of Applied Earth Observation and GeoinformationDate: (2017)Creators: Thomas, I.A., Jordan, P., Shine, O., Fenton, O., Mellander, P.-E., Dunlop, P. and Murphy, P.N.C.
- Improving the identification of hydrologically sensitive areas using LiDAR DEMs for the delineation and mitigation of critical source areas of diffuse pollutionScience of The Total EnvironmentDate: (2016)Creators: Thomas, I.A., Jordan, P., Mellander, P.-E., Fenton, O., Shine, O., O hUallachain, D., Creamer, R., McDonald, N.T., Dunlop, P. and Murphy, P.N.C.
- Do subglacial bedforms comprise a size and shape continuum?GeomorphologyDate: (2016)Creators: Ely, J., Clark, C.D., Spagnolo, M, Stokes, C.R., Greenwood, S.L., Hughs, A.L.C., Dunlop, P. and Hess, D.
- Maximum extent and dynamic behaviour of the last British–Irish Ice Sheet west of IrelandQuaternary Science ReviewsDate: (2015)Creators: null
- Maximum extent and dynamic behaviour of the last British Irish Ice Sheet west of IrelandQuaternary Science ReviewsDate: (2015)Creators: Peters, Jared Lee, Benetti, Sara, Dunlop, Paul and O' Cofaigh, Colm