Dr Ruth Price Clinical Trials Manager
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- Research Institute
- Biomedical Sciences
- +44 (0)28 701 23878
Showing 1 to 5 of 18 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- Product reformulation in the food and beverage manufacturing and retail industries - the evidence from promotional food and drinks itemsCouncil for Hospitality Management Education Annual Research, Learning and Teaching ConferenceDate: (2016)Creators: null
- A three stage investigation into the balance of healthy versus less healthy food promotions among Northern Ireland Food Retailers: Summary ReportDate: (2016)Creators: Hollywood, L.E., Furey, Sinead, McMahon-Beattie, U, Burns, Amy, Price, Ruth K., Livingstone, M.B.E., Humphreys, Paul, Duffy, Maresa and Dowler, E.
- A three stage investigation into the balance of healthy versus less healthy food promotions among Northern Ireland Food RetailersDate: (2016)Creators: Hollywood, Lynsey, Furey, Sinead, McMahon-Beattie, Una, Burns, Amy, Price, Ruth, Duffy, Maresa, Livingstone, M.B.E. and Humphreys, Paul
- Using NMR-Based Metabolomics to Evaluate Postprandial Urinary Responses Following Consumption of Minimally Processed Wheat Bran or Wheat Aleurone by Men and WomenNutrientsDate: (2016)Creators: Garg, Ramandeep, Brennan, Lorraine, Price, Ruth, Wallace, Julie, Strain, JJ, Gibney, Mike, Shewry, Peter, Ward, Jane, Garg, Lalit and Welch, RW
- Postprandial plasma betaine and other methyl donor-related responses after consumption of minimally processed wheat bran or wheat aleurone, or wheat aleurone incorporated into breadBritish Journal of NutritionDate: (2015)Creators: Keaveney, EM, Price, RK, Hamill, Lesley L., Wallace, Julie M. W., McNulty, H, Ward, M, Strain, JJ, Ueland, Per M., Molloy, Anne M., Piironen, Vieno, von Reding, Walter, Shewry, Peter R., Ward, Jane L. and Welch, Robert W.