Professor Jacqueline McCormack Associate Head of School of Biomedical Sciences
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- Research Institute
- Biomedical Sciences
- +44 (0)28 701 24186
Showing 1 to 5 of 51 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- An evaluation of resource development and dissemination activities designed to promote problem-based learning at the University of UlsterInnovations in Education & Teaching InternationalDate: (2015)Creators: Hack, Catherine, McKillop, Aine, Sweetman, SF and O'Connor, JM
- Mood and cognition in healthy older European adults: the Zenith studyBMC PsychologyDate: (2014)Creators: Simpson, Ellen EA, Maylor, Elizabeth A, McConville, Christopher, Stewart-Knox, Barbara J., Meunier, Natalie, Andriollo-Sanchez, Maud, Polito, Angela, Intorre, Federica, McCormack, Jacqueline and Coudray, Charles
- Intracellular cytokine production and cognition in healthy older adultsPsychoneuroendocrinologyDate: (2013)Creators: Simpson, Ellen E.A., Hodkinson, Claire F., Maylor, Elizabeth A., McCormack, Jacqueline, Rae, Gordon, Strain, JJ, Alexander, H. Denis and Wallace, Julie M.W.
- Predictors of taste acuity in healthy older EuropeansAppetiteDate: (2012)Creators: Simpson, Liz, Rae, G, Parr, H, O'Connor, Jacqueline M, Bonham, Maxine, Polito, Angela, Meunier, Nathalie, Andriollo-Sanchez, Maud, Intorre, Federica, Coudray, Charles, Strain, JJ and Stewart-Knox, Barbara J.
- Choline supplementation and measures of choline and betaine status: a randomised, controlled trial in postmenopausal womenBritish Journal of NutritionDate: (2012)Creators: Wallace, JMW, McCormack, JM, McNulty, H, Walsh, PM, Robson, PJ, Bonham, MP, Duffy, ME, Ward, M, Molloy, AM, Scott, JM, Ueland, PM and Strain, JJ