Professor Christopher Mitchell Professor of Tissue Regeneration
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- Research Institute
- Biomedical Sciences
- +44 (0)28 701 24089
Showing 1 to 5 of 46 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- Lactonic Sophorolipids Increase Tumor Burden in Apcmin+/- MicePLoS OneDate: (2016)Creators: MITCHELL, CA, Marchant, R, Banat, Ibrahim, Lydon, Helen and Callaghan, Breedge
- Androgen deprivation results in time-dependent hypoxia in LNCaP prostate tumours; informed scheduling of the bioreductive drug AQ4N improves treatment response.International Journal of CancerDate: (2013)Creators: Ming, L, Byrne, N, Camac, SN, Ward, C, Mitchell, Christopher, Waugh, D, McKeown, Stephanie and Worthington, Jenny
- Preconditioned 70S30C bioactive glass foams promote osteogenesis in vivoActa BiomaterialiaDate: (2013)Creators: Midha, Swati, Kim, Taek Bo, van den Bergh, Wouter, Lee, Peter D., Jones, Julian R. and Mitchell, Christopher
- A Hybrid Discrete-Continuum Mathematical Model of Pattern Prediction in the Developing Retinal VasculatureBulletin of Mathematical BiologyDate: (2012)Creators: McDougall, S. R., Watson, M. G., Devlin, A. H., Mitchell, C. A. and Chaplain, M. A. J.
- Bioactive Glass Foam Scaffolds are Remodelled by Osteoclasts and Support the Formation of Mineralized Matrix and Vascular Networks In VitroAdvanced Healthcare MaterialsDate: (2012)Creators: Midha, Swati, van den Bergh, Wouter, Kim, Taek B., Lee, Peter D., Jones, Julian R. and Mitchell, Christopher A.