Professor Barbara Livingstone Professor of Nutrition
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- Research Institute
- Biomedical Sciences
- +44 (0)28 701 24471
Showing 1 to 5 of 122 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- A three stage investigation into the balance of healthy versus less healthy food promotions among Northern Ireland Food Retailers: Summary ReportDate: (2016)Creators: Hollywood, L.E., Furey, Sinead, McMahon-Beattie, U, Burns, Amy, Price, Ruth K., Livingstone, M.B.E., Humphreys, Paul, Duffy, Maresa and Dowler, E.
- An evaluation of portion size estimation aids: precision, ease of use and likelihood of future usePublic Health NutritionDate: (2016)Creators: null
- Indices of adiposity as predictors of cardiometabolic risk and inflammation in young adultsJournal of Human Nutrition and DieteticsDate: (2016)Creators: Pourshahidi, Kirsty, Wallace, J. M. W., Mulhern, Maria S., Horigan, Geraldine, Strain, JJ, McSorley, Emeir, Magee, Pamela, Bonham, M. P. and Livingstone, Barbara
- A three stage investigation into the balance of healthy versus less healthy food promotions among Northern Ireland Food RetailersDate: (2016)Creators: Hollywood, Lynsey, Furey, Sinead, McMahon-Beattie, Una, Burns, Amy, Price, Ruth, Duffy, Maresa, Livingstone, M.B.E. and Humphreys, Paul
- Shift work – the effects on dietary and lifestyle behaviours and the role of the workplace environmentProceedings of the Nutrition SocietyDate: (2016)Creators: Nea, F., Pourshahidi, Kirsty, Corish, C., Kearney, J., Livingstone, Barbara and Bassul, C.