Dr Catriona Kelly Lecturer in Stratified Medicine (Diabetes)
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- Research Institute
- Biomedical Sciences
- +44 (0)28 716 75674
Showing 1 to 5 of 19 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- Connectivity mapping (ssCMap) to predict A20-inducing drugs and their antiinflammatory action in cystic fibrosisProceedings of the National Academy of SciencesDate: (2016)Creators: Malcomson, Beth, Wilson, Hollie, Veglia, Eleonora, Thillaiyampalam, Gayathri, Barsden, Ruth, Donegan, Shauna, El Banna, Amal, Elborn, Joseph S., Ennis, Madeleine, Kelly, Catriona, Zhang, Shu-Dong and Schock, Bettina C.
- Islet-intrinsic effects of CFTR mutationDiabetologiaDate: (2016)Creators: Manderson Koivula, Fiona N., McClenaghan, Neville H., Harper, Alan G. S. and Kelly, Catriona
- Hyperglycemia and Diabetes Downregulate the Functional Expression of TRPV4 Channels in Retinal Microvascular EndotheliumPLOS ONEDate: (2015)Creators: Monaghan, Kevin, McNaughten, Jennifer, McGahon, Mary K., Kelly, Catriona, Kyle, Daniel, Yong, Phaik Har, McGeown, J. Graham and Curtis, Tim M.
- Induction of the inflammatory regulator A20 by gibberellic acid in airway epithelial cellsBritish Journal of PharmacologyDate: (2015)Creators: null
- Toll-like receptor 4 is not targeted to the lysosome in cystic fibrosis airway epithelial cellsAJP: Lung Cellular and Molecular PhysiologyDate: (2013)Creators: Kelly, Catriona, Canning, P., Buchanan, P. J., Williams, M. T., Brown, V., Gruenert, D. C., Elborn, J. S., Ennis, M. and Schock, B. C.