Dr Sara Dobbin Technician (Metabolomics and Proteomics)
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- +44 (0)28 701 24923
Showing 1 to 4 out of 4 publications
This list was generated by the Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR).
- Isolation and Characterisation of Insulin-Releasing Compounds from Pseudechis australis and Pseudechis butleri VenomInternational Journal of Peptide Research and TherapeuticsDate: (2016)Creators: Moore, Sara W.M., Bhat, Vikas K., Flatt, Peter, Gault, Victor and McClean, Stephen
- Isolation and characterisation of insulin-releasing compounds from Crotalus adamanteus, Crotalus vegrandis and Bitis nasicornis venomToxiconDate: (2015)Creators: Moore, Sara W.M., Bhat, Vikas K., Flatt, Peter, Gault, Victor and McClean, Stephen
- Antimicrobial properties of protein extracts from wild mushroom fungi and native plant species against hospital pathogensJournal of Pharmacognosy and PhytotherapyDate: (2010)Creators: Hearst, Michael, Nelson, David, McCollum, Graham, Ballard, Linda M., Millar, B. Cherie, Moore, Sara, McClean, Stephen, Moore, John E. and Rao, Juluri R.
- Mass spectrometric characterisation and quantitation of selected low molecular mass compounds from the venom of Haplopelma lividum (Theraphosidae)RAPID COMMUNICATIONS IN MASS SPECTROMETRYDate: (2009)Creators: Moore, Sara, Smyth, Franklin, Gault, Victor, O'Kane, Edmund and McClean, Stephen