Richard Johnston Associate Director, Ulster University Economic Policy Centre (UUEPC)
- Economic Policy Centre
- +44 (0)28 903 68041
Richard Johnston has significant experience in economic policy development, carrying out and managing economic policy analysis, appraisals, evaluations and advice for Senior Officials and Government Ministers on a range of policies and programmes.
These projects require a detailed understanding of the machinery of Government, the Programme for Government and other relevant strategies, policies and programmes. He is an expert in appraisal and evaluation techniques.
Recent and current projects:
* Corporation Tax (Department of Enterprise Trade and Investment)
* Knowledge Economy Index (Northern Ireland Science Park)
* Small Business Rate Relief evaluation (Department of Finance and Personnel))
* Design and delivery of Economic policy module (Ulster University)
* Economic impact of cruise ships (Belfast Harbour Commissioners)
* Economic Impact of hosting the G8 summit in Fermanagh (Barclays Bank)