Professor Barry Quinn Professor of Retail Marketing
- Department of Marketing, Ent. & Strategy
- +44 (0)28 903 68412
Barry Quinn is Professor of Retail Marketing and Head of the Graduate Research Centre at the Ulster University Business School. His areas of expertise include SME growth and innovation in various sectors, including food and retail. He has published widely in journals such as Journal of International Marketing, Journal of Marketing Management, International Marketing Review, and European Journal of Marketing. He has worked closely with SMEs on several European projects that have looked at policy support and business development needs.
Teaching responsibilities include modules on undergraduate and postgraduate programmes (Retail Marketing, Global Marketing, Global Business, and Research Paper).
As Head of the Graduate Research Centre, Professor Quinn has responsibility for PhD student recruitment, training and support, and progression within the Business School.
Showing 1 to 5 of 23 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- Information Governance Modularity in Open DataDate: (2014)Creators: Cleland, Brian, Galbraith, Brendan, Quinn, Barry and Humphreys, Paul
- Barriers to micro food enterprise engagement in business support programmesThe International Journal of Entrepreneurship and InnovationDate: (2014)Creators: Quinn, Barry, McKitterick, Lynsey, McAdam, Rodney and Dunn, Adele
- Platform Strategies for Open Government InnovationDate: (2013)Creators: Cleland, Brian, Galbraith, Brendan, Quinn, Barry and Humphreys, Paul
- Innovation in Small Scale Retailing: A Future Research AgendaInternational Journal of Entrepreneurship and InnovationDate: (2013)Creators: Quinn, Barry, McKitterick, Lynsey, Mcadam, Rodney and Brennan, M
- Brand management in small and medium-sized (SME) retailers: A future research agendaJournal of Marketing ManagementDate: (2012)Creators: Mitchell, Richard, Hutchinson, Karise and Quinn, Barry