Dr Lynsey Hollywood Lecturer in Consumer Studies
- Department of Hospitality & Tourism Mgmt
- Research Institute
- Business and Mgmt
- +44 (0)28 701 23971
Showing 1 to 5 of 18 publications
To view all publications please visit Ulster University Institutional Repository (UIR)
- Product reformulation in the food and beverage manufacturing and retail industries - the evidence from promotional food and drinks itemsCouncil for Hospitality Management Education Annual Research, Learning and Teaching ConferenceDate: (2016)Creators: null
- Revenue management, pricing and the consumerJournal of Revenue and Pricing ManagementDate: (2016)Creators: McMahon-Beattie, Una, McEntee, Mairead, McKenna, Robert, Yeoman, Ian and Hollywood, Lynsey
- Promoting Creativity in the Kitchen: Digital Lessons from the Learning EnvironmentThe Journal of Creative BehaviorDate: (2016)Creators: Surgenor, D., McMahon-Beattie, Una, Burns, Amy and Hollywood, L.E.
- A three stage investigation into the balance of healthy versus less healthy food promotions among Northern Ireland Food Retailers: Summary ReportDate: (2016)Creators: Hollywood, L.E., Furey, Sinead, McMahon-Beattie, U, Burns, Amy, Price, Ruth K., Livingstone, M.B.E., Humphreys, Paul, Duffy, Maresa and Dowler, E.
- To assess the nutritional composition of fresh wheatgrass juice and investigate New Product Development (NPD) opportunities that will incorporate the juice into mainstream products and develop a new route to market for the companyDate: (2016)Creators: Kelleghan, B., Burns, Amy and Hollywood, Lynsey