If you are permitted by a Board of Examiners to take/retake examinations/coursework or submit/resubmit dissertation in the next academic year without attendance you should note that:
- You are required to re-enrol with the campus Examinations Office at the beginning of the academic year. The Examinations Office will forward an enrolment form to you in September/October.
- All students in this position are required to pay a registration fee plus, for those students repeating, a fee for each module or part thereof is also due. The fees are reviewed annually and are available through the Student Guide, How to Register, Tuition and Other Fees, Miscellaneous Fees.
- If you are required to take/retake coursework and/or examination for a single semester two module only, and have no semester 1 modules, you may elect to retake this at the January examination period provided that you notify the campus Examination Office prior to the start of the academic year. If successful, you may be permitted to proceed to the next year of the course and take semesters out of sequence. This is subject to consultation with your Course/Subject Director.
- If you are required to take/retake Semester one modules only, you may, if successful, be permitted to proceed to the next year of the Course and take semesters out of sequence. This is subject to consultation with your Course/Subject Director.
- If you require a replacement ID card you should contact your campus Registry Office/Student Services Centre.